1 Information Gathering
The most important one, as it involves a solid understanding of your company. It involves a good understanding of you – what your goals and dreams are, and how the web can be utilized to help you achieve those goals.
- Purpose: What is the purpose of the site? Do you want to provide information, promote a service, sell a product… ?
- Goals: What do you hope to accomplish by building this web site? Two of the more common goals are either commercial or to share information.
- Target Audience: Is there a specific group of people that will help you reach your goals? It is helpful to design the persons you want to reach. Make a fake profile of their age, sex and interests – this will surely help to determine the best design style for your site.
- Content: What kind of information will the target audience be looking for? Are they looking for specific information, a particular product or service, online ordering?
This serves as a guide as to what content will be on the site, and is essential to developing a consistent, easy to understand navigational system. The end-user of the web site – aka your customer is kept in mind when we are designing your site. A good user interface creates an easy to navigate web site, and is the basis for this.
During the planning phase, we will also help you decide what technologies should be implemented.
- Which CMS (content management system) such as Contao Typo3 or Wordpress etc. to incorporate.
- Are there going to be any contact forms needed?
We will create one or more prototype designs for your web site. This is typically a .jpg image of what the final design will look like. Often times you will be sent an email with the mock-ups for your web site, or we will give you access to a secure area of a working site meant for customers to view work in progress.
We start with developing the home page, followed by a templates for the interior pages. It contains the main navigational structure for the web site. Once the shell has been created, we will take your content and distribute it throughout the site, in the appropriate areas.
Elements such as the CMS (content management system) like Contao or Wordpress, interactive contact forms, or eCommerce shopping carts are implemented and made functional during this phase.
5 Testing and Delivery
At this stage the web is finalized, the whole functionality is being tested and compatibility between browsers and various devices is checked. All pages are checked for validity. That means the code itself meets current development standards.
Once you give us final approval we will deliver the site to it’s final location. Either on our server or to your hosting provider. And then the final test is run. We will set up tracking tools and make final seo optimizations.
6 Maintenance and Marketing
Once the project is finished the site enters the maintenance state. We offer a long term relationship an you can count on us when you need anything. We will be your partner for your site and your business.
We will care for you about
- new content,
- marketing campaigns,
- SEO optimizations,
- CMS or Application updates,
- solving hosting issues,
Dou you like our style or have some questions?
Contact us - or - Get your offer directly